Sound Science – Trusted Advice
Brickhouse Environmental is a full-service environmental consulting firm that provides an expansive spectrum of consulting and engineering services to clients in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our company incorporates an experienced team of Professional Geologists, Engineers, Soil Scientists, Water Resource Specialists, and associated technical experts.
Established in 1977, Brickhouse Environmental was built on a foundation of sound science, professionalism, and creativity. These principles have allowed us to develop highly valued and respected relationships with a broad range of clients and regulators. Their repeat business and referrals have been a cornerstone of our success, as well as a testimony of our continuing dedication to professional excellence.
Newsletters & Articles
- A great day for Fall Cleanup!
- We Love it When a Plan Comes Together…an Environmental Monitoring Plan
- Pennsylvania Regulatory Update: PADEP Renews the NPDES General Permit (PAG-03)
- Pennsylvania’s new MCLs for PFOA and PFOS Will have Significant Impacts on Drinking Water Suppliers, Environmental Due Diligence, and Act 2 Cleanups
- Brickhouse Welcomes Two New Employees
Lifetime Wells International
Brickhouse Environmental is a proud sponsor of Lifetime Wells International, which helps provide local communities in Ghana and Tanzania with life-saving, clean water. Read More at VISTA.Today.